Monday, December 31, 2018

A Case of the Monday's

Well today is wholly and truly Monday... It is winter break and I feel like crap. Why does this always have to happen? Bleh :(


I have been reading romance lately instead of Mystery or Thriller, but I always have a special place in my heart for Nancy Drew! This is the series that started me reading and I am slowly but surely collecting them all! There are over 200!!! That's a lot of money to spend and I want the yellow hard back ones, so it will cost me.

I always love a little bit of mystery and thriller along with my romance and other genres, so if you can let me know about some I would be stoked to check them out :)

Hope everyone is getting ready for the New Year and the new reading challenge on Goodreads! I will be starting my 365 book challenge over tomorrow, so wish me luck. A Book a Day Keeps the Boredom at Bay ;)

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment