Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Just One More Chapter

So far this year I am on the path to completing my 365 books! Which isn't saying much since we are only 2 days in :)





Do you ever get those days where you seem to be in a book funk? When I get those days, I go back to my favorites that I have read probably a hundred times already. One of my funk breakers is a Futuristic Gay Romance by Evangeline Anderson called Broken Boundaries. I can speed through this book in an hour and it is a good way to reset me and get back to reading other books.


I know that there are many people who do the same thing, but I want to know...What book, series, or really anything do you use to break your funk?

I really wanna know because sometimes just one more chapter can be a little hard to get through.

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment