Thursday, December 20, 2018

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

On the 8th Day of Christmas Blogger Santa gave to me... A way to deal with annoying family!






We all love our family, but that doesn't mean we always like them :) Sometimes we need a way to have fun and unwind during the holidays. This drinking game (alcohol not included) could bring you all closer together, or at least get you to a point where you don't care! I love drinking and playing games with my family, shenanigans ensue!

To win sign up to receive notifications from my blog (along the right hand side), Follow my Facebook Page, and leave a comment below.

Don't forget that if you enter into all 12 giveaways, you will also be entered into a chance to receive a $10 gift card to your retailer of choice :)

Best of Luck/Merry Christmas,

DivineChaos aka Blogger Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment