Saturday, December 15, 2018

Hot Author of the Week: Brandy Slaven

I will still be doing the Hot Author of the Week During the 12 Days of Christmas. This week's Hot Author of the Week is Brandy Slaven :)


1) What or who made you want to start writing?
     I've always wanted to write, but I didn't pick it up until I needed the stress relief back in 2011. I wasn't in a very happy place, and writing helped.

2) Who inspires you to keep writing?
      Honestly? The people who love my work. If it weren't for them, I never would published anymore stories.

3) Who was your favorite character to create?
     That's like picking a favorite child. I love all of my characters. Mel from my first Lady of Darkness book holds a special place in my heart, because she was my first to be read by the world.

4) What are you working on right now?
     The third book in my White Trash Trilogy, Reclaiming Kendall

5) What book/s got you started reading?
      I've been reading since the day that I could. Little House on the Prairie, Harry Potter, Ronald Dahl were some of my favorites as a kid.

6) What is something fun about you that your readers don't already know?
      I love to talk in movie quotes in real life, and I'm a huge zombie nerd.

7) If you could recommend one book, not your own, from any time period to read what would it be?
      Oh wow, I have so many. 1. Savages by Don Winslow 2. The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King 3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas 4. Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward 5. Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon....and so many more. You can find most of what I've read with my ratings on Goodreads.

8) How can your readers follow you?
     https://linktr.ee/cherrymetalchic

No comments:

Post a Comment