Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

It is always a struggle to think of a book to put on this post. There are so many different books that I am waiting on. This week is no different :( So instead of doing just one, I will give you the top 2 that I am stoked to read as soon as they come out.



I am waiting on the second book in the Divinly Damned Series. I read the first book The Arbiter by K.B. Everly and Brandy Slaven and I absolutely loved it. I am not so patiently waiting for her to announce when the second book will be coming out.


My 2nd book that I am not so patiently waiting for is the 6th book in The Vampire Queen series. I got started reading Joely Sue Burkharts books with Queen Takes Knights. I LOVED the book and have been hooked ever since. I can't wait for the next one :)

Let me know what you are waiting for ;)

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment