Saturday, December 29, 2018

Hot Author of the Week: RM Walker

Hello Blog-Verse! This week's Hot Author is RM Walker. She has taken some time to answer some questions for all her readers :) Let's get to know her better!





1) What or who made you want to start writing?
     I can't remember a time when I wasn't writing. From an early age I would have notebooks full of stories about things. It's been my dream since an early age to actually have my stories in print. I never thought that dream would come true until I was invited to write a short story for an anthology, Falling For Them Vol,1. From there my Seer Series was born and I've never looked back.

2) Who inspires you to keep writing?
      There's a list as long as my arm. But in short it's every author I've met online and got to know.

3) Who was your favorite character to create?
      Now that's impossible to answer. It's whoever I'm writing at the time, but in truth I love them all.

4) What are you working on right now?
     The final book in the Seer Series. A short follow on to A Tale of Sorrow, and the start of a new series called The Barmecide Society.

5) What book/s got you started reading?
      Enid Blyton. The first book I ever remember reading was The Enchanted Wood and then the Faraway Tree. It cemented a love of all things magical for me and I from there I've discovered many wonderful authors.

6) What is something fun about you that your readers don't already know?
     Oh my goodness. Something fun? Um, I can't think of anything fun. Loads of odd things. I collect rubbers. And by rubbers, I mean of the eraser type. :) And I'm a sucker for the Beanie Boo TY's with the big sparkly eyes. Oh, and I have a spider, Boris, who lives somewhere around my desk and visits occasionally.

7) If you could recommend one book, not your own, from any time period to read what would it be?
      Probably a popular one, but it would a series, and it's Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. Her books encompass so much, loyalty, bravery, excitement, learning to stand up for yourself. If not HP then it would probably be The Dark Is Rising series by Susan Cooper.

8) How can readers follow you?
      Facebook

Check her out,
DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment