Sunday, December 30, 2018

Book Boyfriend of the Week






This week my Book Boyfriend comes courtesy of Leia Stone's Fallen Academy Series.


This series follows a main character, Brielle, who is a slave to the Demon world, but could change the course of fate for many people. What's a girl to do? Well save her family of course. This doesn't please Angel Blessed, Lincoln Grey, who is more than a little upset that she chose to receive her slave mark instead of fighting to be a part of the Angel Blessed community.

They start off in a tense relationship, but as time progresses the sexual tension builds! Plus how could you not start to love someone who is helping you get stronger and save your family?

I am excited to read this series again and get to know more about my Book Boyfriend, Lincoln Grey. Can't wait to see who I will drool over next week :)

Tell me who is your book boyfriend this week,

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment