Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hot Author of the Week: Yumoyori Wilson

Hey everybody! This week I have a special guest author who answered some questions for us to get to know them a little bit better! The Hot Author of the Week is Yumoyori Wilson. Follow and leave a comment and I will pick 3 people to win a copy of the 3 books featured in this post!






1) What or who made you want to start writing?
     An author I looked up to read my old fanfic and said I had potential. Once I gained the confidence, she helped me figure out the ropes and I dove right into it.

2) Who inspires you to keep writing?
     My readers. They really do help me push through, even when there are times where I really don't feel like writing or don't think my writing is good enough.

3) Who was your favorite character to create?
     My very first character, Makoto. She's still dear to my heart, maybe because she's my first, but she was what I really wanted in a character and she did not disappoint.

4) What are you working on right now?
     I'm currently working on two holiday books- Celestia Christmas and Secret Dirty Santa. They're both due on early next week so I really gotta get cracking.

5) What book/s got you started reading?
     Lots of RH books and paranormal romance. I loveee PNR a lot. As long as there's romance, I really don't care, but I know when I was younger, my favorite book was Twilight.

6) What is something fun about you that your readers don't already know?
     That's pretty hard. I love making people laugh so I think that's a fun characteristc in general. I think it shows more in person than through my writing, but I try. hehehe.

7)  If you could recommend one book, not your own, from any time period to read what would it be?
     Nemisis by Elle Cross

8) How can your readers follow you? (click the link to follow)
     Facebook Page
     Facebook Group
     Newsletter
     Bookbub
     Amazon
     Twitter
     Instagram
     Website

No comments:

Post a Comment