Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday...





Welcome back to your regularly scheduled programming :) While doing my 12 Days of Christmas posts, getting ready for Christmas for my family, and working I have found a great new series! All the Pretty Monsters by Kristy Cunning. This is the same author who brought us The Dark Side series. P.S. If you have read this series, I suggest you do, I LOVED it!!!

This newest series starts with the book Gypsy Blood. The main character is trying her best to deal with her mother's death when she meets the 4 local alphas. The only problem with that is, they won't let her keep her secrets, so she has to come up with a way to get theirs too. Add in a ghostly sidekick who is a pathological liar and horndog, and you have an amazingly funny storyline.

I devoured this book and I can't wait for the next book to come out! She said it should be soon, so fingers crossed!

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment