Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday...


Hey everyone, sorry I missed a couple of days. Been working on my application for grad school and yesterday my car decided that it didn't want to start. But I have today's post.

This week's Waiting on Wednesday is inspired by S.T. Bende's new series the Aere Saga. She has released her first book Perfekt Order, which I would highly recommend checking out, and I can't wait for the second book in this series, Perfekt Control. This follows along in the same world as her previous series, the Elsker Saga, but centers around different gods each book.

While Perfekt Order centered around the Norse God of War Tyr, the new book Perfekt Control will focus on Brynn and Henrick, Tyr's bodyguards. This book is set to release on February 9, 2016, so get into this author with both series. You won't regret buying these books.

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment