Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Just One More Chapter...

Hello all! I am switching between catching up on seasons of my favorite tv series, crocheting, and reading as many books as I can get my hands on. This weeks book that I just couldn't put down was actually already on my tablet since the day it was released, I just hadn't gotten around to it yet! Then a couple of days ago I was offered a free copy in exchange for a review, but I already had it so oh well. I decided that I would read it next and review it anyways. Over the span of a couple of hours yesterday evening I began reading Yes, Please! by Willow Summers (aka KF Breene). Let me say steamy!!!! I loved this book and couldn't seem to set it down even for a little bit. Olivia is an intelligent woman who has a degree from Stanford, but can't seem to find a job to save her life (even the fast food industry won't take her because she is overqualified). After having lunch with a mentor from her college days she gets the idea to become the administrative assistant to the one and only Hunter Carlisle, but there is a catch. Because of the schedule they keep his assistant is also required to fulfill his sexual desires...what could go wrong, right? This story takes you on an adventure showing that not every self assured person is as they seem, sometimes there are hidden depths that need to be explored. I know that I loved this book and will be anxiously awaiting the next release, so please take a couple hours out of your day and read this book, because believe me once you pick it up you won't want to put it down until it is done, and sometimes not even then! DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment