Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday


Hello Everyone! It's the time of the week again where I introduce you to a new book/series that will be released soon. The book that I am super excited about this week is Karen Lynch's Warrior. This one is super far out, September 6, 2016, but I just couldn't wait to share it with you all.

This new book is part of the Relentless world and is a retelling of the whole trilogy from Nikolas' Point of View. There were so many times during that series that I was wondering what was going through his mind, and now I will have the chance to find out.

If you are like me and can't wait to find out what he was thinking, because let's be honest he isn't a talker, then you will be waiting for September 6th as well.

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment