Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday


I'm going to start by saying that I didn't come up with all of these names myself. I actually got this one from a blogger starting site. A few of the others I came up with, except for Throwback Thursday, that is just something that has been used many times.

Today's Waiting on Wednesday some people can probably guess based on previous posts this week, but I am super excited for Vera Nazarian's new book Win.

I am very happy that even though the book doesn't come until Feb 14, 2016, Vera is releasing a couple of chapters a month of the new book to keep us addicts in our fix. Right now I am all about this series.

There are more books that I am waiting on that will be introduced in coming weeks, so stay tuned!

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment