Thursday, December 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Well since today is actually Thursday, and not Friday (a girl can dream, right?), I will do my first Throwback as well today.

For me reading has always been something I excelled at. I actually skipped 4th Grade because my reading level was way above where it should have been. I was reading at a 12th Grade level back then! I was reading anything that I could get my hands on. But my favorite series has to be the Nancy Drew Mysteries by Carolyne Keene.


This was my first set of "big girl" books and I absolutely loved them. First, the main character is a female detective. Super surprising for the time period. Second, they are appropriate for just about all ages. Finally, I have always been interested in crime, mysteries, and criminal justice, so these books fit right up my alley.

What books got you interested in reading? What is your favorite series of all time?

2 comments:

  1. I read Papillon in 3rd grade and The Exorcist in 4th grade. My parents let me read almost anytging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Papillon in 3rd grade and The Exorcist in 4th grade. My parents let me read almost anytging

    ReplyDelete