Thursday, December 24, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Well today is for another of my favorite series of all time. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this series and it has gotten many people interested in reading, so I can see nothing wrong with that.

My only sad thing about this is that I can not currently find my Harry Potter series in my house. I think it is in storage :( I will have to hunt it down and read it again soon (for like the 100th time). Until then I will just have to settle for watching the movies with my son and getting him into this epic story as much as I do. He already asks me to watch the "wizard movies" when we have movie & cuddles days.

Tell me about some of your favorite series and if you are introducing them to the next generation yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment