Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just One More Chapter...


So today I am not doing much reading, well much of anything actually :) I have been vegging on my couch watching YouTube videos and coloring Christmas pictures with my son.

I am actually in between books right now, I recently finished Court of Nightfall by Karpov Kinrade and will be starting the next in the series, House of Ravens. I have read these books before, but I am looking forward to re-reading the extended version and doing reviews on them for all of you.

My most recent one more chapter book was Shannon Mayer's Blood of the Lost. I was not able to put it down the entire time I was reading it. I absolutely loved that book, but if you have not read it yet, or are going to be re-reading it, bring along a box of Kleenex. You Will NEED Them.

The ending to the Rylee Adamson novels was one that I was not expecting, but was surprisingly okay with. If you have not read this series I would recommend it for just about anyone who is interested in YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy. The series starts with Priceless and is absolutely amazing!

Happy Holidays everyone, let me know of your recent Just One More Chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment