Sunday, December 27, 2015

Book Boyfriend of the Week

Hello All, sorry for missing a couple of days, but I hope you guys had as awesome of a holiday as I did. I got to spend time with family and friends and eat amazing food! It also didn't hurt that I got a couple of new books that I get to read ;)

This week's boyfriend comes from one of my most recent reads House of Ravens by Karpov Kinrade. I loved this book and really the whole series so far. My "boyfriend's" name is Kai, the oldest Prince of the House of Ravens. His description comes from Chapter 5. The first description is rather short, but I like the progression that is made in his character. "He doesn't smile or look at anyone, his posture that annoying mix of arrogant and bored...he's impressive with those royal purple eyes, strong jaw, tan skin, and shock of messy black hair. He looks fit, healthy, like he knows how to use that gleaming sword hanging at his hip".

What books are you currently reading where you want one of the characters to be your "book boyfriend"? Let me know!

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment