Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

Hey all!

Have you ever read an author that as soon as you hear another book is coming out you squeal with joy and then get angry because the book isn't going to be out for like A WHOLE MONTH??? Well I am guilty of that right now. I am in love with 2 authors, Jaymin Eve and Leia Stone. Now if you don't already know they have teamed up to create the awesomeness that is The Hive Trilogy. This starts with Ash. I have read the first 2 books of this series, and let me tell you now: worth it!

This week I found out that the newest book in the trilogy will be coming out in September 2016. *Fangirl Squeal* I absolutely cannot wait for this newest installation :) The name of the 3rd book in the trilogy is Annihilate.

If you have not read the first 2 books in the series, I highly suggest you start now, because you won't want to miss a single second of this amazing series!

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment