Monday, August 15, 2016

A Case of the Monday's

Today I took my son to do some testing before he starts Kindergarten! I am so excited and a little scared, but what can a mother do? He starts school full time next week and I am slightly freaking out. He will have one day of school this week to get him used to it and my plan is to spend a little time for myself reading.


One of the genre's that I like to read is mysteries. It has been a while since I have read a good mystery that pulled me in and wouldn't let go. One book that I have not read yet is The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver. I loved the movie, but I have found that most books are 10x better than the movie, so I am slightly excited to read this book :)


I need more ideas for mysteries or thrillers that I can read. So leave a comment and give me some suggestions.

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment