Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back to School Scavenger Hunt


Let’s have some fun! I love scavenger hunts and I thought it would be a fun way to build followers and get people reading my blog. This will be book related, obviously, and is supposed to be fun. That being said there is a prize at the end of the rainbow. The first 3 people to solve the scavenger hunt will receive prizes. Prizes include a signed book or gift cards from winners choice of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Audible.

Here’s how it works. We will start on Sunday August 28th and I will post a new clue every day ending midnight on Saturday September 3. To enter you must be a follower of my blog. I will post clues on my forum. The clues will narrow down the answer progressively as the game goes on. You will need to solve each clue before you can move onto the next one because the previous clue leads to the location of the new clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment