Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review: Born in Fire

Born in Fire Born in Fire by K.F. Breene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“I require a bounty hunter. Reagan Somerset. Send her to me. I’ll make it worth her while.”
After a botched mark, Reagan is looking for a way to make money, but is it worth it to work with vampires? She is strong and able to take care of herself, but everybody has secrets and there are some of hers that she doesn’t want to share. With an incentive of a huge payout, is it worth it with the risk of her biggest secret being revealed?
With the help of some unexpected allies, Reagan takes on witches, mages, vampires, and demons. Will she come out squeaky clean on the other end? Only time will tell, but as Reagan would say, Holy Sugar Tits, this is going to be a wild ride.
I would absolutely recommend this new series to anyone who is looking for a great book and a good laugh. K.F. Breene has done it again and I love the strong female leads she creates.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment