Sunday, November 25, 2018

Book Boyfriend of the Week...

It has been a while since I have posted much, but I am wanting to get back to doing more on here. Between my little one, my substitute teaching job, and just plain life I have been really busy. So let's do this shit!

Recently I have joined a couple more ARC teams and have been reading a lot of Reverse Harem Romance #whychoose. I am still reading other stuff, this just happens to be what I am drawn to right now :)

So with this being said, my current Book Boyfriend is Ace from Yumoyori Wilson's Reapers of Beauty Series. Ace is described as having pink eyes. "He stands at 6'6" with shoulder length white hair. He has a slim build and likes wearing all black". He is an assassin with a lot of skills and the demeanor to back it up.

This series starts with the book One Thousand and One Lies. Ace is a little damaged, but so is Xia, the MC. The chemistry they share is out of this world, but getting through the thick wall that he has built around himself is a slow process. This series follows Xia, a girl who grew up in a world that made it hard for her to survive. Both of them have to learn to let their walls down, and when they do the result is explosive!

I am willing to share! Let me know who your current Book Boyfriend is and why maybe you will see him next week :)

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment