Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Just One More Chapter...


So today I have been a bad girl 😈 I have not been able to put down this series! To the point that I was reading at work today, shhhh don't tell the students. The Code Series by Bethany Jadin is amazing. The relationship is not always easy and there are places throughout the series where everyone, including the MC has to work on something about themselves in order to make it work as a unit. I love that not everything comes easily because it makes it more real for me :) My own relationship has had rocky points and I don't always like the always perfect ones portrayed in books (honestly they seem kinda Stepford to me).

I started this series this morning and I am almost done with the entire thing! I can't wait to see what happens next because I have to read Just One More Chapter...

Tell me what your Just One More is for this week? I gotta have a new one, I'm almost done with this one.

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment