Sunday, February 7, 2016

Book Boyfriend of the Week


This week my book boyfriend is from Lila Felix's Seeking Havok. This book in general was amazing and I am looking forward to my next read from this author.

I loved how this man was able to see the best in this broken girl and how he was able to recognize that she needed to be whole herself before she could be with him. Fade is the guy Jocelyn is able to spill all of her secrets to because she will never have to see him in person. Cal is the guy that Havok is crushing on, but won't let to close because of her messed up life. What happens when these two worlds collide? Sparks, that's what!!!

I love hearing about some of your favorite book boyfriends, because let's face it we all have a book boyfriend harem at this point! Let me know who your current book boyfriend is and why you absolutely love him. Or hey if it is a book girlfriend I want to know about them too :)

DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment