Monday, February 1, 2016

A Case of the Monday's


I recently decided to re-read my copy of the Da Vinci Code because it is one of my favorite's. I love puzzles and this book keeps you guessing from start to finish. I know most people have probably watched the movie, but if you are a true book nerd (like yours truly :) ) Then you should definitely read the book as well as the first in the series, Angels & Demons.

When I discovered this series I was immediately hooked on all things Dan Brown so I decided to read all of his books! That's what you're supposed to do right? Well they are amazing and I would highly recommend any of his books if you are looking for action, suspense, and a good mystery.

What mystery have you read lately that you want to share?
DivineChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment